Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter 2009

For the 1st time since I was a little girl, I was excited about Easter this year. Prior to having a little one, it was just like, uh another little holiday. Now with Kellan here I figured it was time to really celebrate. We had Brady's fam over for lunch and a good ole fashioned egg hunt. The big girls, Bailey and Macey aren't into egg hunts anymore so they took on the challenge of hiding the eggs for the little kids, Spence, Haley and Kellan. They did a super good job hiding them, so good I found 3 yesterday !! I saw this great post for these super cute Easter cupcakes , and thought" I can do that" Well... I tried, but not as cute.
What to do with empty formula cans??? Decoupage them.What to do when your kid takes a 4 1/2 hour nap, Decorate plastic Easter eggs

I just think these look prettyHad to take a picture of the 10 dozen eggs we dyed Saturday night.
Can't help myself, I love to take pictures of food.
Ummmmmm, homemade fried chicken.
Kellan's (really its for ME) Easter present.

No comments: