Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A whole lot of random-ness

I was going thru recent pictures I have taken and realized I had lots cute one, but no real story to tell about them, so I'm just gonna post them all !!
We picked up this little chair at an antique store. Who knew Kellan would love it so much. He would sit in it, get up, carry it 2 feet then sit again.





On this day, Brady was building a shelf for baby sisters room so we were back and forth between her room and the garage. Kellan would pull his wagon of cars back and forth.






For some reason, Kellan thinks if it has wheels, its made for ridin !!






We got Kellan a new back pack for school, all I wanted was a picture of him wearing it. No such luck !!





Again with the riding on trucks !!





Kellan has decided he re-likes the baby swing. Many days he climbs up in it, and just swings.

1 comment:

Alison said...

My favorite new word: "re-likes"!!! I'm using it from now on. :) precious pics of a precious boy.