Monday, September 8, 2008

A Sunday in the life.......

Sunday was another nice weather day, which meant little man could hang outside with us while we continued to work on our many backyard projects. Finally we are almost done with the electrical stuff. Its a very time consuming process. Brady had to dig a trench to the shed and run wire so we could not only have light in the shed, but on the outside and in the flower bed. I am really no help. My job was to keep Brady's tea glass full, feed him and take care of Kellan. So I took the opportunity to ....take pictures and when I say a few I mean a bazillion. Here are a few of my favs.
Kellan got bored of that so we brought his activity mat out.
Then it was time for daddy to put a new toy together.
After nap time, it was hammock time while daddy continued to fiddle with the flower bed lights and fountain.
All in all it was a wonderful family fun day and we now have light !!!!

No comments: