Monday, March 23, 2009

Can I just say, its a good thing I had a boy

Thank goodness Kellan is the outdoorsy type like momma & daddy. Honestly, I have a hard time keeping him in doors. If the back door opens, he's out. Brady and I have been trying to do our backyard "spring clean up" and luckily Kellan fits right into the mix. He is better entertained, for a longer time outside. The grass is still a little hard so Sunday I put him in some bibs to help cushion his little knees, which also worked out good as a mud barrier. He just crawls around and looks at all the pretty flowers, and sometimes even eats one, but definitely prefers to eat dirt, or mulch !! Again, I'm not sure a little girl would love the yucky, dirty back yard like Kellan does, good thing I had a boy, cuz its hard to keep me inside !!







No comments: