Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Multi-Subject post

Some days I sware I carry the camera around all day, and then other days ??? The picture taking today started in the morning. Kellan has a new thing. When he's "done" in bed and is ready for us to come get him, all we here on the monitor if the most horrible sounding, you think someones hurting him, but yet extremely fake cry for help. You open the door to find him standing and fake crying. Today I was prepared with camera in hand. This is what I found when I opened the door.
Does anyone feel sorry for him ??


On to the next subject. Kellan has discovered the kitchen cabinets. Daddy has baby proofed most, but for some reason Kellan seems to find the ones he hasn't. Everyone says, let him play with that stuff, I feel differently. I have too many pretties, many breakable to let him get his hands on them. So until the baby proofing if finished, rubber bands our my friend.



Last thought for the day.

Poor kitty !!!! I am sure Kellan has known for a while we had this big ole hairy creature roaming the house that we call Linus. But until a few days ago, he really showed no interest. Linus has very few safe places, one being under the kitchen table, laying on the chairs. Which might I say is super annoying because he leaves big fuzzy hair balls on my chairs !! Anyways, Kellan has since spotted him laying on the chairs which means, kitty's up for the grabbin !!

Ok, I lied, one more.

In just 6 weeks since the 1st tooth and 5 weeks since the second, we are now ready for steak !!

Do you see the size of those things ??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful teeth you have Kellan!