Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Just showing off my cutie pie

So one off the many great things about Texas (to me) is the 80+ degrees it can & will sometimes be in March or November. I so totally get "spring fever". As soon as a hint of warmth blows my way, I'm out !! Last week was one of those weeks. I think Kellan and I went outside everyday. We walked with friends to the park a few days, strolled our hood one evening & played in the yard a time or two. And let me just tell you, dead grass & dirt taste oh so yummy, according to Kellan. After a neighborhood stroll Thursday night, I got smart & got the camera out. Kellan was wearing his new hat & looking mighty cute. I got so many cute shots, here's just a few.

The sooner he learns to properly use the mower, the better !!


As always, Lucy has to be in the middle of everything. Son, close your mouth !!


Cute, Cute, Cute, that's all I can say !!

He's clearly not minding the itchy dead grass, I guess that's a boy thing.



Now with all that excitement about the nice warm spring weather, I have to add that due to our many outdoor adventures over the last week, Kellan is now having a major allergic reaction. He's super snotty, coughing a lot and has an ear infection 2ndary to the allergies. Why, I say ?? The good news is, doc says the allergies in reality won't hurt him, just make him miserable !!

No comments: