Monday, January 12, 2009

What we learned this week

My goodness, how fast little ones learn. I swear it seemed like Kellan hadn't done a single new thing in like forever, then all the sudden...... Whooo. When I came home from Houston last Sunday, I tried not to get upset when Kellan moved 2 knee steps across the floor thinking he started crawling while I was gone. So, I asked daddy, "How longs he been doing this" Daddy said, "That's the 1st I seen him do it". Yippy, I didn't miss anything. Since then, he's rockin & rollin. I haven't seen a full on crawl yet, but he's got the army crawl thing down real good. And as if that wasn't enough excitement for one week, he has on many occasions pulled himself up to his knee's and feet. Wow, it's so exciting. These are some random pictures showing his new talents from this weekend. We have been helping aunt Robin (Brady's sis) move and she bought Kellan some new fun (big boy) toys to play with when he's over there.




I promise he does enjoy these thing's & he is having a great time. I'm not sure why he gives me that blank stare when I point the camera at him, but yet when I put it away, he's laughin & screamin at his exciting accomplishments.

FYI, he's riding a v-tech alphabet train. It gets 2 thumbs up from me. It has many, many learning options. And lots of great songs. Thanks aunt Robin !!

No comments: